Thursday, February 09, 2012

Twister; a gift for a friend.

My mom sent me some fabrics and asked me to make a baby quilt.  A friend of ours will give birth on this February. We don't know yet, whether the baby is a boy or a girl because Ultrasound equipment is not available there, she lived in a small village in the mountain away from the central hospital.  
But we decided to make it in pink colors. If the baby born is a boy, my mom already has a baby quilt in blue ;
I used my Lil' Twister tool again. But it is difference from my first twister project, the twister block is in the center now.
I sent this Twister top to my mom this afternoon, we need another border and my mom will do it and of course she will do the finishing too... My mom is an expert and she works very fast... I'm proud of her :))

Hope our friend will love this little gift and wish the process of her giving birth will go smoothly.

3 comments:

ernasapto said...

mbak Wien.... aku juga mau dikadoin.... ntar lahir april akhir ato mei awal.... hehehhehehe.... kok request ya...

wienblog said...

Sipp, tema warna apa?
Biru, kuning, hijau or pink? :))

anninu said...

Kalo mau beli boleh? Brp harganya?